Hello and I am so glad you stopped in to visit my blog. This absolutely darling image is from Bugaboo stamps. I just love all of Jodie's new Brat series. You must go and check them out.
Copics used were R27, R29, YG63, B14 and B24. The paper is from SandyLion - School Stripes that I got at Archievers. Flowers are from a Martha Stewart punch. Thank you for looking and if you get a chance please leave a comment.
This card is for the Sew Many Cards challenge now going on. I just think this duck is just so cute and so ready to celebrate St. Paddy's Day. Stamp is from Sew Many Cards and was colored using Copics (Y11, Y21 YG11, G82 and YG63). Martha Steward punch and paper was from JoAnns. I hope you enjoy this as much as I liked putting this together.
I made this card for the Magnolia Down Under Challenge #33 - Buttons, Flowers and Bows. If you want to get better at coloring and card making then please consider entering challenges. Everyone is so nice and it is a lot of fun. If anyone has any suggestions, please share them. I would love to get better and I need your help. Thank you for looking.
This is my entry for the Magnolia Down Under challenge. This if the first time I ever entered a card challenge and this is my second Tilda card using Copic markers. Thanks for looking and if you have any tips to help me out please leave a comment. I really appreciate your thoughts.
Hi - I am so exited because I just finished coloring my first Tilda. I have been watching everyone's work and finally took the plunge. Of course, I used Copic markers and would love to have this critiqued. That is how I am going to learn. I have not taken any classes so any helpful hints would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for looking.
This is a wall clock that I made for Lucas' room. The theme of his room is "railroads" and I decided to try my hand at decorating a clock. The original clock was from Ikea and it cost $2.99. I figured if I messed it up too bad I won't be out of too much money. lol The numbers were cut 1" and his name was cut 3/4" from Plantin Schoolbook using the shadow feature. The white background was cut using the circle at 7". The train was from Joy of the Season cut at 2 1/4 "". The circular track was manipulated in DS until I got the size I wanted. Oops - it looks like I got a couple of numbers crooked and his name, but I was pleased at the overall look.
This is a card I made for Sew Many Cards challenge #3. The theme was "Red, Silver and Black with a Valentine Day theme."
I wanted to show a friend that these images are so cute that you do not have to color them to make a card. Of course, the bling can be a little much for some people (apparently not me !! lol). She sometimes stresses out on coloring images and this way she doesn't have to stress out anymore. Of course, this is probably the last colorless image you will see from me because coloring an image is my therapy. LOL I hope you enjoy.
Good Morning - This is a card I did for the blog challenge that Sew Many Cards is having. I tried to upload this card to their website, but something went wrong. (Stupid computer !!!) It uploaded another card instead. LOL Anyway, I hope you enjoy this as much as I liked coloring this. Copics used E00, E33, E52, E53, RV21, R81, R83 AND R85. I just love this moose - of course.