Wednesday, June 23, 2010


Hello there -  this is a wedding card that I made for my great-niece Natalie for her upcoming wedding (notice the great part).  As you can see she loves the color purple !!!!!   The inside has another heart that says "One Love".    I made one before but just was not satisfied with it so she gets another one. LOL  Since she is not getting married until October I wonder how many more I will make?  I used spellbinders for the hearts and Martha Stewart punch for the flowered scallops and the small hearts.   I used Liquid Pearls around the hearts for added bling.  The paper came for Hobby Lobby.   Thanks for looking.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Happy Dad's Day to all those wonderful fathers out there.  You know who you are. LOL  This is a card I made for my hubby for his special day.  I finally figured out how to use Word to get the lettering just right for my cards.  It's taken me awhile but I am happy with the results.  See, all you have to do is to keep trying and finally you get results. LOL  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps (I use so many of them that I think it's time I branch out to other stamps) and copics.  Hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Thanks Michele for giving me the idea to color on vellum.  This is a digi stamp from Bugaboo stamps.  I just printed the image on vellum and colored with copics.  Under the image I put orange cardstock.  The peanut really looks like it had the ridges that real peanuts have so it came out great.  I know you probably can't see it but trust me, it's there. LOL  I am going to enter this one in a challenge.  Hear that, Michele !!!!  I used copics E40, E41, E42, E49 and YG63. 
I am going to enter this card in the new Copic Creations challenge.  Thank you for looking.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Hello Everyone.  I wanted to use this Mimosa stamp using yellow/gray combo.  I don't know if you can see it but the dp has a light blue/gray background.  I wanted the shirt to match that background but I don't have that color copic so what I did was use C1 and combined it with B21 to come up with new color to match.  It worked really well so I will be trying this again in the future.  Thanks for looking.