CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Weddings


Hello there -  this is a wedding card that I made for my great-niece Natalie for her upcoming wedding (notice the great part).  As you can see she loves the color purple !!!!!   The inside has another heart that says "One Love".    I made one before but just was not satisfied with it so she gets another one. LOL  Since she is not getting married until October I wonder how many more I will make?  I used spellbinders for the hearts and Martha Stewart punch for the flowered scallops and the small hearts.   I used Liquid Pearls around the hearts for added bling.  The paper came for Hobby Lobby.   Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. That is really gorgeous I love it and of course that is my favorite color. enter all your work into challenges.. They are awesome

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment.