CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 13, 2010


Hello - It has been awhile since I did any crafting.  I lost my mojo for awhile. LOL     This card is for a Bugaboo Stamp challenge that I am entering.  The image was colored with copics then stickles were used on the icing and his hat.  The candles are from EKSuccess punch.  When I first bought this punch I wasn't sure how often I would use it, but I love this punch.  The paper came from Archievers.  I hope you enjoy.

7 comments:

  1. Check out that awesome border, and those buttons, and those primary colors, and the glittery frosting! WONDERFUL!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOps! I posted this under the next card picture!

    Thanks for joining in on Bugaboo's latest challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright and cheery,love your fabulous colouring!!! Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Mary thanks for playing with us at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job MAry ;) Its so cute!
    thanks for joining the Bugaboo challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary--Love your card. I want that punch!! Thanks for playing in our Bugaboo challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment.