CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hello.  I finished coloring this card with copics.  I am trying to color layers and need a little more practice. LOL  However, I really like the shading around the image.  This image is so cute.

For those of you don't know me - I love to read.  Romance is my thing and now I am hooked on the supernatural.  LOL  I just finished reading in the past couple of months JR Ward Black Dagger Brotherhood Series.  Yes, all 6 of them!!!  My favorite was Zsadist and Bella.  I could just picture him fainting. LOL   Now I am reading Jeaniene Frost.  I love Cat and Bones.  Characters are just great.   My Kindle sure is getting a workout and I am sure
Amazon just loves me.  If any of you have some books that you love please let me know.   Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment.