CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Graphic45 Cut

Hello and welcome back.  Well, I finally used some of my Graphic45 papers.  LOL   For those who know me this was a major accomplishment.  I am admitting that I tend to hoard these papers. 

I just love them but they are to be used and when I saw the Wizard of Oz I knew just what to make.  My former co-worker and friend, Linda, and her son used to watch this movie every year when he was growing up so it holds a special place in her heart.   I made this for her birthday.   Happy Birthday, Linda.








The box came from Michael's and I painted it with black acrylic paint.  The feet are from Time Holtz.  Then I just started decorating.  I hope you enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. hallo maryb
    wat een geweldig mooie doos heb je gemaakt en erg leuk omdat er veel op te zien is!
    groetjes van corry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love it and Im sure your friend did too.
    Great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary I wish you would start creating again. Your work is being missed

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment.