CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 26, 2010

Dreamer

I colored this image a long time ago and just finally figured out what I was going to do with it.  I did not want a beach theme so I had to wait until I found the right paper.  Guess where I found it?  Right in my stash that I have had forever.  I hope other people have this problem and I am not the only paper horder out there.  LOL  I hope you enjoy and comments are always welcomed.  I entered this card at "Scrapping with I Did It Creations".  The challenge is fantasy.

5 comments:

  1. What beautiful work Mary!!! Your coloring is amazing!!! Thanks for dropping my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! I've missed talking to ya!

    Also Angelas been trying to send you some emails but they keep getting kicked back at her..not sure what the problem could be. If ya could email me.. Jeri@sewmanychallenges.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome card. As usual you are very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love it and the colors are awesome. Thank you for joining us this week at Scraapping With I Did It Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right the papers are perfect. I love the texture on the smaller panel. Gorgeous coloring. Thanks for joining us at Scrapping With I Did It Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm, I'd like to have the weather to be that rabbit right now. fab card, Thanks for joining in our challenge at Scrapping with I did it creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment.