CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Good Morning. 

I went to my Aunt's 93rd birthday party last weekend and it was wonderful.  I got to see alot of my cousins that I haven't seen in years.  I forgot to take a picture of her card, but she seemed to really like it so that made me happy. 

My goal this year is to have at least one card made and ready to send for all occasions.  I am getting there slowly but surely but those "sympathy" cards are the hardest.  I am having trouble with them so if any of you have any ideas, please tell me.

I got two baby cards made.  The images are from Bugaboo Stamps that were  freebies.  Thanks, Jodie !!!!  They were colored with copics and the papers were from Hobby Lobby.   I hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment.